Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bobby and Sandra...aww what a cute couple!

I really don't know why, but I have really been in a Darin & Dee mood lately.

Here is the separate post with all my amazing Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee photos. Well, not all. I discovered I have at least a hundred photos of Bobby and Sandra together! So, I decided to include those where they look the MOST adorable...they are seriously the most adorable couple ever!

I have ranked them, starting at least-most-adorable to most-most-adorable!

25.

From the film, "Come September"...where they met.

24.

I have absolutely no info on this picture. It has been on my computer for a zillion-billion years. But, hey it is pretty adorable.

23.

Ditto with this photo.

22.

At a film premiere.

21.

At the premiere for "Come September". Sandra is pregnant with Dodd.

20.

The expression of Bobby's face is pure Darinesque.

19.

This picture is just enchanting (you can tell I'm running out of different descriptive words...hehhehheh).

18.

They are both just adorable. Period.

17.

Charming!

16.

Another of Bobby's trademark smiles.

15.

This is from "That Funny Feeling". A movie I just love. This still from it is just hilarious!
14.

Yet another amazing shot, as they arrive at a premiere.

13.

This one is just so cute.

12.

Another beautiful photo of Sandra.

11.

I absolutely love how they both have exactly the same expression on their faces.

10.

This one I like for no apparent reason. It's just delightful (now, there's a new descriptive word).

9.

No comment. ;-D

8.

Aww...they look so happy.

7.

This was taken just after they were married.

6.

Dodd, Bobby, and Sandra at Bobby's open at the Copa.

5.

This one is so sweet. I believe it is on the set of "If A Man Answers".

4.

No comment needed.

3.

At Bobby's opening at the Copa.

2.

This is just too loverly for words!



And Number One Is......


I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pic!



WOW, that was totally a Bobby and Sandra overload. I don't blame you if you decided to stay behind in the sea of adorableness. Only the most devoted Bobby and Sandra fans could enjoy this...LOL!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't really know a lot about them, but they are an adorable couple :D And as for my miss vintage thing, I posted the link to my page on the network on my "where else you can find me" thing; I hope that's what you were talking about!

Zachary said...

Yes, they were adorable.

Well, no I thought you were on Miss-Vintage. But, I see you are on Vintage Style...and am my friend (I haven't be on that site in a billion-zillion years).

Lol that's funny. I'm BobbyDarin'sGirl.

Millie said...

Um, that comment above WAS from me Sarah. I didn't realize it, but my brother was still signed in.

Graciebird said...

Numer five is my fave

Millie said...

Yes, I love that one too. The look on Bobby's face is pure love...awwww!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin