Saturday, February 7, 2009

Morphing fun...

I was really, REALLY bored the other night, and I happened to come across a very interesting site called MorphThing. I was seriously fascinated. Not, only do they have millions of today's celebrities (ugggh), but that also have a small amount of classic stars, plus you can upload your own pictures. Here are a few of my favorite morphs:


Marilyn Monroe + Audrey Hepburn= Audryn Monburn


Marilyn Monroe + Grace Kelly= Marilace Kellroe


Marilyn Monroe + Ingrid Bergman= Inglyn Monman


Audrey Hepburn + Ingrid Bergman= Audrid Bergburn


Audrey Hepburn + Me = Millrey!

Okay, the one of me was just for fun! It really does look like me. I got Audrey's face shape and eyebrows, and she got me mouth and nose. We have pretty similar eyes though.


That site was so much fun, check it out if you have time...and have fun morphing (they had other stars too, like Elizabeth Taylor and Ann-Margaret).

6 comments:

Colleen9 said...

I really love your blog, the classic movies are the only real ones. You should check out my blog ,http://miscellaneousthingsinfo.blogspot.com/, follow it if you like it. The blogs not about movies, but you still might enjoy it.

Millie said...

Thank you! I will definitely check out your blog!

Graciebird said...

OMG, Millie and Colleen are now going to be blogger buddies??? Too cool; ps Millie, Colleen is the one who said the pink Jackie O gown was her prom dress. Now, whenever I tell her the funny stuff you say, she'll know who and what I'm talking about.

Millie said...

Coolsies, we are starting a whole network of friends!

You talk about me Harly? I totally talk about you, but that's just because you are so funny!

Graciebird said...

Duh that's why I talk about you too!

BTW: Colleen happens to love Jimmy Stewart too. And I think that Audrid Bergburn is just darling; an absolute rose of a dream lol. And Millrey is cool too.

Millie said...

Aww, thanks!

Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to break Colleen of that BAD habit...Jimmy=BAD!

I just love Audrid Bergburn too! I tried to mix Grace Kelly with them, but the system couldn't handle it (although, it's supposed to).

;-) Millrey was a definite joke! The only picture I could find on the computer that would only semi-work for the morphing was AWFUL! I kinda looked like a druggie...hehehe!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin