Sunday, February 8, 2009

The results are in…

Here are the results for my latest poll: "Which actor was the best at screwball comedy":

Aww, poor Clark, Joel, and Gary with ZERO votes….ah, well, we still love them…right?






And the runner-up (and my personal choice) is William Powell with six votes.


And the “surprising” winner is…….


Cary Grant! With twelve votes.


Be sure and vote in my next poll which promises to be the most explosive yet…

P.S. Pay no attention to the strange size of the letters...having a few troubles!

9 comments:

hana-bi. said...

It was actually really hard to choose between William and Cary. ;_;
I chose Bill though, since I enjoy Cary in dramatic roles also.

Millie said...

I know, I thought it was quite difficult too! But, too had to ultimately pick William!

Kate Gabrielle said...

Yay! I voted for Cary Grant :)
Everyone else was great in screwball, too, though-- you made it hard to pick!

Millie said...

Well, I tried to make it hard!

I was expecting Clark and Joel to at least get one vote (Gary was more of a filler...although he was in a few good screwballs), so that was surprising!

BTW, who did you vote for in the "dancer" poll?

Lauren said...

wasn't cary grant a cutie? lol!

Millie said...

Yes, he was!

DKoren said...

I would have voted for Joel, but alas, I didn't discover the poll until right now. Clark Gable would have been my second choice, followed by William Powell. :-D

Millie said...

Oh, too sad! But, at least he WOULD have gotten a vote! I love him too, but William is just perfection in screwball roles!

Audrey said...

Gary Cooper did screwball comedy?! I didn't know that. Like what, for instance?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin