Monday, February 16, 2009

The results are in...

The results for my poll: "Who was the best dancer?"

This was a very interesting and debatable poll, but I felt confident about the outcome.


And..............................................................



Gene Kelly won his rightful place as the resident number two, with 5 votes.

But..................................................................................................................................


The absolutely deserving winner...the person who I cannot live without.........


Mr. Fred Astaire won with 10 votes!
(For an enlargement of that photo simply click on it)

I knew my fellow bloggers were clever!

Fred was so happy he broke out dancing:


Here is poor Gene trying to keep up...

Now, nothing against poor Gene, he is number two after all...and most wonderful!

But, Fred is completely, stupendously, amazingly cool!

Do join me for my next poll which I am trying to think up right now!

BTW, check out this most amazing piece artwork which I adore and am going to buy once I get a little money. I know, you say, is ten bucks really that much? To me it is! I am completely broke!!! Anyways, it's by Kate-Gabrielle of Silents and Talkies. Who is almost as stupendously amazingly cool as Fred Astaire...almost... ;-D

P.S. Sarah and Harly, just imagine if Mizzini (a.k.a. MissMusical) was here right now? She'd have a fit...LOL!

13 comments:

Caroline said...

h ha! i like them both!

Graciebird said...

Cool Millie. Kate really is almost as cool as Freddy Boy. Though I adore him and Gene, I had to go with Fred in the end.

Ugh, and I'm broke too.

Millie said...

Yes, she definitely is! I just love her valentines cards!

Good for you for going for Fred!

I know that feeling! I am also like ninety bucks in debt with my parents from Christmas presents. I have eleven people in my family, including my two brother-in-laws, so that is A LOT of presents!

Sarah said...

I didn't vote because I couldn't make a decision like that! I think I lean towards Gene. Or Fred. I guess it depends. And yes, our musical friend would be freaking right now.

Kate Gabrielle said...

You guys have me blushing :)
Millie- email me your address and I'll send you the Astaireing print.

Millie said...

Oh, Kate, that is so sweet of you, but I really was not fishing around for some free merchandise! I know it costs money to have those printed and shipped! Please don't bother! I will definitely pay for it, when I have some money. And really ten dollars isn't that much!

Millie said...

Sarah, that's what I figured happened with some people.

She would most definitely be freaking out right now... ;-D Hehehe, I used to have so much fun, making fun of Gene Kelly to her...

Wonder how she's doing now. I know she got hit pretty bad by the hurricanes down in Texas last summer.

Kate Gabrielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Gabrielle said...

I didn't think you were fishing -- I like to give gifts to my friends :) If you change your mind let me know!

(I removed the other comment because I had a stupid typo! My fingers don't know how to type today!)

Zachary said...

Aww, thanks Kate! But, when I change my mind, it will be because I am buying it!

Millie said...

Whoops, that post was from me Kate! I didn't realize my brother was signed in on G-mail!

Kate Gabrielle said...

lol we both seem to be having computer trouble today

Millie said...

Yes we both are! Good thing I caught that, otherwise you would have been quite creeped out! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin