Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!



Today marks the birthday of my dear, dear blogging/TCM message boards/Miss Vintage/Vintage Style Network/whatever classic movie internet site friend....Sarah of Cinema Splendor.

Sarah is just splendid, as is her blog (and you should check it out). Here's hoping you have a wonderful birthday, Sarah!


Natalie Wood cooking up something special for Sarah's birthday.


"Do you want to know what I got for you, Sarah? Please just a hint? Well, alright, I will bring it right over for you to open!"


Natalie Wood was extra-excited at Sarah's party.


And many more............

Love, Millie

16 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to Sarah!

Kate Gabrielle said...

Happy Birthday to Sarah.. Happy Birthday to Sarah... Happy Birthday dear Sarah... Happy Birthday to Sarah..

Raquelle said...

That's very sweet. Happy Birthday Sarah!

Coryn said...

Thanks so much for the award you gave my blog! I must say that I love your blog very much too. You have great taste in classic cinema.

hana-bi. said...

Yay! Hope you had a very happy birthday, Sarah! :D

Merriam said...

Happy birthday Sarah! I love reading your blog.

Millie said...

Your, welcome, Coryn! And thanks.

Sarah said...

omg. this made my life.
THANK YOU MILLIE! I'm so glad someone remembered!! :D:D:D:D

Sarah said...

Oh, and thanks everyone else :)

Millie said...

Your welcome, Sarah! I'm glad I got the right day! I suddenly got scared and was about to pore over the TCM archives to find the right date, but Scsu's words get ringing through my head..."3.14.16...Happy Pi Day!" LOL!

texasoperastar said...

Happy Birthday Sarah and many more to come from the administrator of the DEANNA DURBIN DEVOTEES.

nathalie said...

that's so sweet!

Kate Gabrielle said...

omg how corny, I sang happy birthday in my comment last year. *LOSER* lol!

Millie said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! That seriously made me laugh out loud, Kate!

Sarah said...

HAHAHA I just saw that ^ lololololol

Pokey said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah...!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin