Friday, March 27, 2009

Photo of the Day!

Ingrid Bergman and some ducklings. I wish spring was here...where I live!


Nicole said...

aww that is so cute, love the ducklings. :)

Millie said...

I know they're so cute! This spring I wasn't able to get chicks (like I do every year) because I am going to be gone for two weeks next month (during an important care period in their life)! But, I usually do, because I show chickens at fairs.

I have a new hen (I got last spring) that is named Ingrid (Ingy for short)after Ingrid Bergman. Hahaha, she got a Grand Champion award at the last fair! Carrying after her namesake.

Alexis said...

<3 the pic! I had a duckling one time, wasn't a good pet for me. Lol.
I love that Millie named her hen Ingrid!

Millie, feel free to send me your hen's story or pics or anything and I'll write about it in my Ingrid Blog!

Great post! :)

Coryn said...

that is a darling picture.

Lolita said...

Adorable picture!

Millie said...

Wowsies, Alexis! Ingy's famous! ;-D That would be totally cool. I will have to dig up some pics somewhere. She is very elusive photowise...and always runs away just when I snap the shot.

Coryn: It totally is!

Lolita: Ditto!

caseykoester said...

I love this shot. I'm actually starting to see signs of spring here where I am. Crocus flowers and daffodil buds! Yippee!

I'd love to see photos of your hen, if you'd like to share! She sounds quite the character. :)

Your top three list on the left there is fabulous. I adore all of them. :)

Sorry I haven't been commenting here lately. I have to open your blog in IE to comment because I can't get Firefox to put the comments through. :( Even here in IE I have to submit the comments twice. It takes a little longer, and I've been pressed for time.

Millie said...

Yay, for you Casey!

I will see what I can do about Ingy. Although, right now she is molting and the pics would be none to pretty! ;-D

Oh, thanks, I think they are all fantastic too!

Aww, I apologize about that!!! I can't understand it though. I use Firefox and the comment page pops up fine. Wow, thank you. This makes your comments twice as wonderful! :-)

Inquiring Camera Girl said...

Good grief, I don't think anything could be more adorable than this. Maybe if there were a kitten or two...


Blog Widget by LinkWithin