Friday, April 3, 2009

Farewell my blogging acquaintances



Alright, so I put this off until the last possible moment (seriously I am leaving super-early tomorrow and need to go to bed soon). But, I will be gone until the 16th. I am going to Sierra Leone, Africa (the poorest country in the world and the least livable according to the U.N.). I will be pretty much just playing with the kids the whole time (some others in my group will be building a school, but my asthma stops me from helping very much)!

It's gonna be a great experience and I am quite excited!

And, expect a Photo of the Day, directly on the 17th!

17 comments:

The Cape House said...

That sounds amazing. Good luck!

AlpHa Buttonpusher said...

perfect photo for a "farewell"

Millie said...

Thank you both!

MissMatilda said...

wow xx

Merriam said...

Have a wonderful time! I will miss your blog! But maybe Miss Vintage will be up by the time your back.

Lolita said...

Have a swell time! I bet it will be a thrilling experience.

Kate Gabrielle said...

Wow, what a great thing to be doing! I'll miss you!!

caseykoester said...

Best wishes for a safe journey and a pleasant stay! You will be greatly missed, but at least we're lending you to a worthy cause. :)

Love that photo of Audrey!

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Good luck and have fun!

DKoren said...

Have a great trip! Stay safe, and we'll see you when you return!

Sarah said...

That's really exciting! It's kinda funny tho, I leave on the 6th and come back on the 16th, so we won't be missing each other too much...have fun! :D

hana-bi. said...

Wow! It's great that you're going to be helping out those in need. I hope you have a safe and fun trip! Tell us all about it when you come back. :D

Lauren said...

WOW! that is very exciting! At first I was like "nooo don't stop blogging forever"! Hope you're save and that sounds awesome. i am going on a missions trip this summer as well!

Raquelle said...

What an amazing opportunity for you and I hope you have a great experience. Have a safe journey!

Nicole said...

have an amazing time while you're there, we'll miss your blog posts. :)

Sharon N. said...

Wishing you a safe trip!

Alexis said...

I hope you have a ton of fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin