Friday, May 15, 2009

Crazy Eights!

Dear Harley/Graciebird of Dreaming in Black and White tagged me to do this questionnaire...

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1~ Last day of co-op on Monday!

2~ Someday getting the cable company to lay a line up my hill, so I can finally get TCM!


3~ Filming my short film today...a quick piece of advice for those who may also film-NEVER hire siblings!


4~ Going back to Sierra Leone in November (most likely, but I have to raise the support first).


5~ Playing Simon & Garfunkel really loud all day..."I am a rock..."


6~ Friday night, the night I always watch movies!


7~ Introducing
Dragonwyck to my mom tomorrow.

8~ Finally posting my "How To Get A Husband" post...perhaps tonight.


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1~ Watched The Moon-Spinners after doing a post on Hayley Mills.

2~ Did the dishes, while listening to Woody Guthrie sing "Roll on Columbia, Roll on".

3~ Got into an argument with my older brother.

4~ Read a Phillip Yancey book.

5~ Celebrated Bobby Darin's birthday!


6~ Got super-excited when two DVD's arrived in the mail for me (
That Funny Feeling and The Broadway Musicals Collection a.k.a. The Howard Keel Collection).

7~ Started setting up my Etsy shop.


8~ Helped my dad attach files to his e-mail (I swear I show him how to do this twice a day).


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1~ Sleep in an upper-berth on an old-fashioned train.

2~ Magically make my dad forget that Star Trek ever existed. Or at the very least make him find one episode that he doesn't want to watch for the 500th time...with my little brothers and I.

3~ Make lots of movies finally come out on DVD! And, I really want to see the State Fair with Bobby Darin.

4~ Go back in time and have Steve McQueen star in couple more seasons of Wanted: Dead or Alive. Ditto for Wild, Wild West.

5~ Speak Finnish fluently.

6~ Make everyone stop calling Washington, Washington State. It is simply Washington! And Washington D.C. is Washington D.C.!

7~ Go back in time and meet Andrew Jackson. Plus assorted other people that it would take to much time to list.

8~ Fix every single broken or non-existent well in Sierra Leone.

8 Shows I Watch:
1~ The Dick Van Dyke Show
2~ The Amazing Race
3~ American Idol
4~ The Office
5~ Wild, Wild West
6~ I Love Lucy
7~ Wanted: Dead or Alive
8~ Columbo
Aww, I can't stop! I have SO many more!

8 People I Tag: (Sorry if you've been tagged before)
Sarah
Kate-Gabrielle
Merriam
Hamlette
Alexis
Kristine & Andrea
Matilda

6 comments:

Kate Gabrielle said...

SO weird-- Moon Spinners arrived from Netflix today! Isn't that odd?

when will you post a link to your etsy shop? very exciting!!!

Graciebird said...

Aww, I love your list! And you don't have TCM???

Sarah said...

Thanks for the tag!

MissMatilda said...

as you tagged me and I adore your blog I'll reply here for you personally xx

Crazy Eights!


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1~ Walking on the beach on a sunny Sunday

2~ My doggies greeting me when I get home

3~ my next photoshoot

4~ Getting married soon maybe!

5~ sleeping! I adore sleep

6~ A new lipstick

7~ Lisyening to the wind in the trees outside my window

8~ seeing my best friend in June I haven't seen her since 2007 :-( she's coming here for a holiday.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1~ Created an ad for a magazine for work.

2~ went out without make-up, yes I DID.

3~ Went to the dentist.

4~ Told someone off.

5~ Posted a dress to s lovely model!

6~ Did my tax return, yawn!

7~ Locked myself out of the car!

8~ made lemon chicken!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1~ Be fay wray in King Kong

2~ Work from home

3~ Be incredibly witty.

4~ Have some will power.

5~ Sing.

6~ Dance with James Mason

7~ Give everyone a re usable bag and make them see plastic bags are so 90's.

8~ Be best friends with the cocktail fairy.

8 Shows I Watch:

don't watch much!

Millie said...

Kate: That is weird. Have you seen it before? I will most likely post a link to my Etsy...when it's done...maybe.

Harley: Thanks. Sadly, no. In fact, I have never had it. I do get to watch it though when I go on vacation or happen to be staying at a hotel.

Sarah: Certainly!

Matilda: WOW! Thanks. I love them. I think the 8 things you wish you could do are the best! And you totally are incredibly witty...

hana-bi. said...

:O I had no idea you liked "The Office"... it's my favorite show - awesome! :D

I hope you get to do all those things you wish you could do. (And get TCM! XD)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin