Monday, May 25, 2009

The Friendly Blogger Awards!

I feel SO bad about this! I am forever forgetting to accept awards from people! Both of these were given to me on May 11th! A full two weeks ago! Wow!




Anyways, thanks SO much to Alexis of Ingrid Bergman Life and Films and Kate-Gabrielle of flapperdoodle! Whatever could be said about these amazing blogs has already been said (by me). They really are fantastic as are the people writing them.

I have a feeling practically everyone has already been given this, so sorry if you have already been awarded:

Harley/Graciebird of Dreaming in Black and White
Sarah of Cinema Splendor
Lolita of Lolita's Classics
C.K. Dexter Haven of Hollywood Dreamland
Miss Matilda of Matildas Delights
Nicole of Classic Hollywood Nerd
Rupert of Classic Movies Digest

I would write a little paragraph about each of these super-cool blogs, but sadly I am running out of different descriptive words to use. I just wanted to say that each blog is stupendous and these are ones I rush to read when I see a new post on my dashboard!

And thanks again to Kate and Alexis!

6 comments:

MissMatilda said...

Thank you EVER SO sweetie, I do try to please with my crazy ramblings!! xx

Rupert Alistair said...

My blog is relatively new and I haven't ever received this award so it is quite an honor for me. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

Nicole said...

Thanks for the award, I am always forgetting to accept awards, but I'm going to be posting my blog post soon of it. :-)

Lolita said...

Thanks for more of those kind words that make me so uncomfortable! (I mean, what ever I want to say it sounds either not-thankful or pompous!) But THANK YOU! :)

C.K. Dexter Haven said...

Thanks, Millie! I'm glad someone's reading! ;)

Millie said...

Miss Matilda: Your "crazy ramblings" are simply amazing!

Rupert: Totally. Your blog was a fascinating new find!

Nicole: At least you forget too! It's okay if you don't mention this for a month or so...I've done that before....;-)Anyways, I just adore your blog!

Lolita: I understand Lolita. And your blog IS stupendous!

CK: I am most definitely reading...it's a well-informed, but very entertaining blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin