Friday, May 1, 2009

Merriam has a blog?!?!?

So, anyways, today I had a great shock! I discovered that my dear, dear Miss-Vintage friend: Merriam has a classic movie blog. You may remember Merriam from the post I did on her a couple of months ago, if not, here is the link...so you too may KNOW Merriam (hehehe).

I used to check her profile often...hoping against hope that she would get a blog. Finally, I just gave up, because I was certain she would tell me the moment she wrote her first post, if she got a blog...I was sorely misdirected. ;-D

Maybe, I mentioned her breakup with James Dean (and the subsequent murder of several important people) too many times for comfort...LOL!

Anyways, you guys should definitely check out her blog...QUITE AMAZING! And stupendous...and funny...and clever....

Bygone Brilliance


-Millie

BTW, this post was a joke, so don't go calling the police...Merriam has not actually murdered anyone...at least none that can be proven....

6 comments:

Kate Gabrielle said...

I found her blog earlier last month-- I loved her post about profiles & noses (and saying about Natalie Wood's profile "too bad the things I'd do for that profile aren't legal" lol!) I'm glad you pressured her into starting a blog, now ask her to do posts more often :D You guys are so funny!

Millie said...

Last month! Wow, she has had it for a while.

Yes, that sounds just like Merriam. She is super-funny!

Merriam said...

Erm...I suppose I should have told you about that. I owed it to you considering our warm and loving friendship on Miss Vintage. But thank you Millie! And Kate Gabrielle! I am absolutely astounded by these divine compliments, they have completely made my day. And I should do a similar post about you someday, Millie, not forgetting to mention the people you've bumped off. Which, of course, cannot be proven. *wink wink*

But seriously, I am flattered beyond belief. Why is it that I should know nicer people on the internet than I do in real life?

Graciebird said...

Funny Millie, I was going to ask why you hadn't followed Merriam's blog in the first place...

Millie said...

No, excuse...Merriam...

Millie said...

Harley, that would have seemed strange! :-D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin