Friday, May 29, 2009

Photo of the Day!


Tyrone Power and his darling wife Annabella.


Story: So, last night I was kinda sad about something so I decided to put in a movie to cheer me up. Ty had won my quiz, so immediately I thought of him, and I put on "Zorro". When, it was over I was greatly cheered, so I went over to special features. I was so bored just then that I started playing the documentary on Ty.......bad idea.

I don't know why I did it? I've seen it before. It had the same effect on me as before. When he died............................well, let's just say my Zorro cheer quickly disappeared........stupid George Sanders....;-D

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I adore Zorro :)

Millie said...

Yes, so do I!

Tyrone is absolutely hilarious when he's pretending to be the wimpy guy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin