Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lovely Lady of the Week: Gene Tierney

Sorry about how long it took to get this post up!!!!

My lovely lady of the week is Gene Tierney!



Gene Tierney is SO amazing. She is in my top ten favorite actresses ever and she is number four on my list of most beautiful actresses ever. There is something about Gene and her performances that causes one to stop and watch. She had great tragedy in her life, but that didn't stop her from becoming one of the greatest stars/actresses of the last century. And plus, she made over-bites SO stylish!

Enjoy:








^WOW!
































^The dress from Laura. Love it!


^I want a Gene Tierney mask!







Favorite Gene Films:

Laura
Dragonwyck
On The Riviera
Heaven Can Wait

Sorry about the overload of pics, but I have 130 wunderbar photos of her! It was quite painful to even shave it down to this many...

8 comments:

hana-bi. said...

I agree - she really is one of the most beautiful and elegant actresses. It's very sad that she lived such a tragic life.

Millie said...

True, true!

Gingeyginge said...

Another truly beautiful lady

Marie-Noƫlle said...

She's beyound beautiful

Graciebird said...

Breathtaking, of course.

honeypiehorse said...

Laura is one of my favorite movies

Raquelle said...

Some of yours posts have been stolen

http://pakway.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-01-28T16%3A30%3A00%2B05%3A00&max-results=6

Write to them and tell them to remove immediately!

emery said...

Golly! Her face kills me and those big bright green eyes are so sexy and her slight overbite gives her the sexiest pouty little lips I think I ever saw. Even when she smiles she seems to be a poutin. That is soo sexy. I wish I coild have met her. I would have made it my job in life to woo her and.... etc.

Thank you for your blog! I am enjoying it! Cheers!

- Emery

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin