So, you probably were really not expecting a post with the above title coming from my blog...because everything I write is random and incoherent. So, anyways, now I am gonna write a post about randomness in my random writing style.
Sarah at Cinema Splendor tagged me to do this little exercise. If you would like to see her fascinating list of randomness click on the blog link.
Anyways, Fasten your seat-belts! It's gonna be a bumpy read! (To borrow from Margo.)
1. I love gourmet cheese. So, does my older sister. We can be often found sitting at her house watching one of the Thin Man movies and eating cheese.
2. I have always wanted to be on Jeopardy. I just love that show! I play my computer version of it ALL the time!
3. I once convinced my youngest brother that my family bought him on Ebay from a family in China for 99 cents. I'm so mean...hehehe
4. Last August I had a birthday party for Alfred Hitchcock. I invited some friends over to watch his movies. I also tried to make chocolate chip cookies in the shape of his profile...unsuccessfully.
5. I am always taking famous phrase and accidentally messing them up. For example: instead of "Close, but no cigar", I've said, "Close, but no Parcheesi".
6. I give inanimate objects names, personalities, families, and backgrounds. I'm serious.
7. I have seen all the episodes of several TV shows. Wild, Wild West, I Love Lucy, Gilligan's Island, Wanted: Dead or Alive, Columbo, um..cough...cough Star Trek, The Brady Bunch...cough...cough...
8. Like Sarah I love rain. I'm happiest when it's raining or there are dark and gloomy clouds. Living in Washington makes this a very easily granted wish.
9. I get songs stuck in my head far too easily. Right now I have stuck in my head: Subterranean Homesick Blues (Bob Dylan), my little brother James' and I's revised version of Strangers In The Night titled Strangers On A Train (based on the Hitchcock film of the same title), and the entire Newsies soundtrack. I don't even like that movie!!!!!!!!!! My older sisters used to watch it all the time when I was little, but I hadn't seen it for about eight years, until two weeks ago when my friend forced me to watch it with her (it was either that or Aladdin and I would even watch a documentary on Jimmy Stewart to NOT have to watch Aladdin). Needless to say, the music mixture is boggling and messing with my mind....well, more than usual. ;-D
10. I'm going to post a post about what I eat when I watch movies later tonight! You better be getting excited! ;-D
Harley/Graciebird of Dreaming In Black and White
Merriam of Bygone Brilliance
Nicole of Classic Hollywood Nerd (there now, you've been tagged and your post is legal ;-D)
Hana-bi of chatoyancy.