Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Insanity runs in my family...in fact it practically gallops!

Goodbye my fellow bloggers until Monday!

I'm off to the annual family reunion camp-out and before you say, "That's sounds like fun"...think again! My extended is quite frankly, crazy.

My own family is the most normal one of the bunch, and reading me, I'm sure you can guess what that means about my extended family. ;-D

When I get back...I will be getting to all those posts I always promise, but always forget to post!

And, speaking of the Brewsters...I will show you my place compared to my extended family:

I'm not quite as sane as this:


Nor quite as crazy as this:


I'm not as creepy as this:


Nor as cool as this:


I guess I'm just this:





Pith helmets are actually splendid gear when spending the week with my family...I would absolutely recommend it to anyone...even the cool people!

And by the way, the simply darling Kate-Gabrielle has just published a post I did as guest blogger on her blog. There is a really fantastic drawing of Ingrid Bergman that she did to go along with it! Check it out!

See ya' on Monday!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Haha I love it, have fun with your crazy family! :)

Elizabeth said...

I'm not as cool as Peter Lorre either. :(

Merriam said...

Do tell us how your family is crazy...though after this post I think I can imagine.

Elisabeth said...

Teddy is my favorite character. :) I love it when someone asks me where I'm going as I head for the cellar, so I get a chance to reply, "Down to Panama."

And I think probably everybody has a little bit of insanity somewhere in their family.

The Cape House said...

This was a fun post! Have an awesome time with the whole family!

Jessica Cangiano said...

What a delightfully fun post, I love your sense of humour! One (a sense of humour) is often needed to deal with the nearby and the extended amongst my family tree, too. I shall indeed remember your handy tip to take a pith helmet when next a get-together takes place ;D

May strength and sanity be with you this week!
♥ Jessica

DKoren said...

Hee! This is too funny. Hope you had a fun time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin