Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh darn, late as usual....but still I want to wish a stupendously amazingly cool birthday to Nicole!

Hahaha, looks like I am a little late...again, considering that about ten other people have already done posts...seriously! This is the last time I sleep in late during an important blogging birthday!

Anyways,

Nicole, I hope you do have a stupendously amazingly cool 20th birthday! You are one of my very favorite bloggers! And, also one of my very first followers! And, well, I just love your blog!

And because everyone else is using Mr. Lynn to wish you a happy birthday, I suppose I'm gonna have to go with favorite actor #2 who has been enjoying cake and ice cream in celebration of your birthday...but nobody seems to notice!

3 comments:

Lolita said...

Ooooh, God... That was a sexy picture of Mr. Dean... *hopes that nobody sees me drooling*

Nicole said...

Ohhh thank you so much!!!! I adore that picture of James and you are also one of my favorite bloggers. You are so funny!!!

Skye said...

God, he was so good looking!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin