Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photo of the Day!

Sorry about the lack of Photo's of the Day (even though I promised them)! I was busier than expected. But, now fair is over! I'll be gone for the first part of this day (I'm being hired to work at a bigger fair (6th largest fair in America) and have to get ID photo and all that junk), but the second part of this day will be devoted to this blog. My Lovely Lady post, my Lesser Loved post, my spotlight on a cool blog, and a super-cool (actually not really) side-by-side review of The Hustler and The Cincinnati Kid.

And now:



Audrey Hepburn as a water-sprite in the Broadway play: Ondine.

3 comments:

Amanda Cooper said...

Glad you're back!

That picture is a great choice!

Juliette. said...

Wow, another fair? Sounds cool. :)

That's quite a lovely picture of Audrey.

And I'm sure that review will be (yes really) super cool.

Sarah said...

I would have given anything to see her in Ondine. Or Gigi. Or her on stage at all.
Seriously, everytime I see her in an Ondine costume I just get so excited!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin