Friday, September 11, 2009

Photo of the Day!


My favorite photo of Pier Angeli!

On a side note: I will be slightly absent from this blog for the next couple of weeks (I will check in often, and post things whenever I can!!!!). I'm working at 6th largest fair in America...and it's a bit stressful/crazy, (but it means MONEY....money for DVDs perhaps...;-D) because school is also starting next week, and I have my regular job to continue doing and so on and so on...

Just to let you know! But I'll be back with my normal furiously deranged posting soon!

4 comments:

Graciebird said...

Yay!

Juliette. said...

What an adorable picture. Made me smile! :)

Good luck with the fair-- sounds likee it'll be stressful, but also a lot of fun.

LLC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Merriam said...

That's a beautiful picture!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin