Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Casey!



I am so first! Yay! ;-D

Anyways, just wanted to wish Casey (A.K.A NoirGirl) a very stupendously happy [early] birthday!

I really love your blog! And really love chatting with you! And you are really amazing and cool!

For you:



Also, [hehehe, really just to make Kate mad] Tyrone enjoying your Birthday party:



And also this [just because you are the first person in the universe (besides Dkoren) who knows what the heck I am talking about when I mention Alias Smith and Jones...even if you do like Heyes better....;-D]:




And finally:



Have a great birthday!

And it's really not my fault I'm early! It's just everyone else is 3 hours ahead of me! I had to post early in order to be first! ;-D

-Millie (and Billie the Fly...haha)!

2 comments:

Lolita said...

Haha, amusing post! I'm starting to fall in love with DFJ slightly...

NoirGirl said...

Haha! Thank you so much Millie! You're such a sweetheart. :) I love the DFJ picspam, and I'm so happy Tyrone is having a good time at my party! I'm glad we decided to have it at the Stork Club - it's the only place for a bash.

And thank you for inviting Heyes and the Kid! You and the Kid made a lovely couple! I can see why you are fond of him.

;)

Hey Lolita - DFJ is mesmerizing, don't fight it... ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin