Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lovely Lady of the Week: Claudine Longet

My Lovely Lady of the Week is Claudine Longet...



Claudine is a very talented French singer and actress who is also absolutely gorgeous! I have seen her in several television shows, but especially love her music! And really she has single-handedly THE most adorable French accent ever! (Now, I'll probably get a lot more disagreement on this, than even my Gina's better than Sophia declaration!)

Enjoy!


















^With her husband Andy Williams...




^VERY sixties!






^From Blake Edward's The Party...





Favorite Songs:

It's Hard To Say Goodbye


God Only Knows


You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry


How Insensitive


Is there anybody you delightful readers would like to see as The Lovely Lady of the Week soon?

5 comments:

DKoren said...

I know her from her guest appearances on Combat! and Rat Patrol. She does have a great accent.

Millie said...

She's also in an episode of Alias Smith and Jones!

Yay, I'm glad you agree!

Anonymous said...

Hermosa mujer.

Emm said...

Wow, I'm commenting on a ancient post. But anyway, I love her! She DOES have the cutest French accent ever. And she played the Kid's love interest in the first ever episode of Alias Smith and Jones that I watched!

Millie said...

I'm supposed to be gone right now, but I'll reply to your comment first! ;-D

YESSSSSSS! Journey From San Juan...great ep! ;-D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin