Friday, October 2, 2009

Lovely Lady of the Week: Gina Lollobrigida

After, a bit of an absence (sorry!) my Lovely Lady series returns with La Lollo (aka Gina Lollobrigida)!



Gina is a multi-talented lady (actress, sculptress, painter, photographer/photojournalist) who just happens to be absolutely gorgeous! I just adore her. I think it's difficult not to. In her films and in real-life she's just too darn likable! My favorite of her films is Come September. It's simply too perfect for words...and a large part of that is due to Gina. And, by the way, she is WAY more amazing than Sophia Loren!

Enjoy!















^With her adorable son, Mirko.






^From Come September. One of the coolest movie wedding dresses ever!




^La Lollo...and a deer.




^Millie wants this dress!


14 comments:

Black Rose said...

I am so loving your blog!! All these wonderful shots of some of my oldtime fave movie stars!

Kate Gabrielle said...

Hmm.. I actually like Sophia Loren!

I want that dress too!

Amanda Cooper said...

Maybe we should start putting together an order for the tailor - three of those dresses!

Lolita said...

Oh, thanks for the lovely photos! I love the first one, it looks so clean. As my boyfriend (who looks me over the shoulder as soon as any of you blog girls post photos of beautiful women!) said - "She looks perfumed." Whatever he could mean by that.

Millie said...

Black Rose: Thank you so much!

Kate: So do I. (Especially in Houseboat!) But, I like Gina more!

I know! It's so cool!

Amanda: Hahaha, you wanna take care of that?

Lolita: Me too (which is why I put it first). Haha, your boyfriend is hilarious!

Graciebird said...

Beautiful...but I <3 Sophia Loren!

Millie said...

Harley: Okay then! I suppose I will have to do a poll!

Raquelle said...

I agree, Gina Lollobrigida is more awesome than Sophia Loren.

Millie said...

Yay! Then you should vote for her on my new poll!

Richard Hourula said...

As an actress I much prefer Sophia, as a beautiful woman I prefer Gina. As a blogger I prefer Mille (Actually no competition, Loren's and Lollabrigida's blogs really suck and yours is, of course, way cool.)

Millie said...

Richard: I can see that. Sophia was a better dramatic actress! But, I think that Gina was a better comedienne. And of course, I like comedies far more than dramas...;-D

Oh thank you so much! You are too kind.

I must check out their blogs some time...haha!

Anonymous said...

wow this lady is stunning who is she, cos im studing her in my italian lesson. does anyone here know what her favourite drink and food is if you do that would be great i need to know by wednesday 21st october 2009, thanks x

Anonymous said...

lollo is one of the best,loren not.

Anonymous said...

lollo is realy beautifull and sexy.Where is beauty in loren's face,please.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin