Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photo of the Day!

It's James Dean Sunday!



...From East of Eden.

You may have noticed that I changed my blog layout. I don't know if I like it or not. I am a creature of habit, and found it excruciatingly difficult even when I just changed my header a few weeks ago. Now, I have changed not only the background, but also the entire layout! I really prefer it when the sidebar is on the left side, but ah well! Let me know what you think of it!

Now just for nostalgia's sake:




Joseph Cotton toasting a farewell to the original layout!

7 comments:

Graciebird said...

I love it! I was wondering when you'd change it. I wish I could do something cool for my header, but I'm not so tech savvy. And that dress Gracie is wearing is divine; I want it!

Millie said...

Thanks, Harley!

Ha! I'm not too tech savvy, either (I mean not compared to Sarah!). And I don't have any software! I made my header on Photobucket.

I know! Isn't it! I want it too!

Kate Gabrielle said...

I love the new design! I'll miss the old one but this one is really nice! :D

ps. wonderful, but wonderful! photo of the day!!

Millie said...

Thanks, Kate!

Yeah, I miss it too! I keep thinking I'm on someone else's blog!

Yes, it is wonderful, isn't it? Have you watched EOE yet?

hana-bi. said...

Loving the new layout, dahling! :D The bright green and sand-ish colors are really pretty together.

Seeing such a pretty design makes me want photoshop back. ;_;

Millie said...

Hana-bi: Oh, thank you! I'm glad!

Aww, sad! No photoshop? Well, I don't have it either! But, it would be sad to have once had it, but not anymore!

Merriam said...

I love the new layout! Of course the old one was great too, but this new one is lovely. I especially like that that picture of Grace is bigger!

And there you go with another swoon-worthy James Dean picture. I totally dig that outfit. I swear your blog is going to start causing me marital problems unless you start doing Paul Newman Mondays.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin