Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photo of the Day!



^My favorite choreographer Michael Kidd on the set of Guys and Dolls.

I am terribly sorry about the lack of Photo's of the Day lately! I just got a new laptop, and all my photos are saved to the family computer! Also, unfortunately, my brothers won't let me get on the family computer because, "You have you're on computer now!" (annoying!). Anyways, I'll be transferring the over as soon as possible! In the mean time the PotD may be a bit sporadic! I will try to post regularly, though!

6 comments:

Amanda Cooper said...

Hooray for Michael Kidd!

Kate Gabrielle said...

wow, I love that you have a favorite choreographer!

I had the same issue when I got my laptop-- just sneak on when everyone is sleeping and transfer then! :)

Millie said...

Amanda: I know! He's so amazing!

Kate: Haha, yes, it comes from my adoration for musicals! I also really love Hermes Pan and Jack Cole.

Ha, sounds like a good idea to me! ;-D

Lolita said...

Yeah, get going - lazy girl! ;)

Harley said...

I always wanted little brothers...:)

Michael Kidd was friggen presh.

Millie said...

I'm sorry Lolita! How will you ever forgive my sluggardliness? ;-D

Harley: You can have mine!

He was amazing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin