Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Photo of the Day!



Dean Martin, Bob Hope, Jerry Lewis, and Jack Benny...

In other news:

I finally got a Tumblr account (the peer pressure was too much for me to handle)! It's exclusively for photos of favorite vintage style! Style Personified

Also, in unrelated, non-vintage news: Raquelle just posted a recipe (with photos) over at her food blog (Thoughtful Eating) that I am very excited about and I'm going to go make it as soon as possible! It looks absolutely delicious! Pumpkin-Apple Desert!

Okay, that's it! Have a great day!



11 comments:

Kate Gabrielle said...

What a fun picture! I love Jack Benny :D

Millie said...

I think Jack Benny's amazing in To Be Or Not To Be!

But I really adore Bob Hope!

Raquelle said...

Hey thanks for the link. Hope you like the dessert.

If everyone is singing up for Tumblr than I will too! I love that Sandra Dee pic you have up on there.

Millie said...

Oh, yeah, I am quite excited! I'm going to make it for Halloween!

I don't know! It's still confusing me, but I like it too!

Oh, thanks! It's from If A Man Answers, right? I've always thought that her hair in that film was the best it ever was for her!

Harley said...

Yum...Dean Martin ;)

Ooh, I get to stalk you somewhere else too? How presh; I approve of the peer pressure on this one.

:D...admit it Mills, you love me.

Millie said...

Eww, Dean Martin...yuck, yuck, yuck!

Wait, you have a tumblr? How did I miss this? What's it called?

Of course I do!

Tom said...

Looks like Bob and Jack are in matching duds there.

Millie said...

I never noticed that before!

Harley said...

Um, you're being serious about Dean? Hmmm...looks like someone needs to re-evaluate something in their life.

Hop over to my tumblr; I'll leave something for you there.

Pato said...

I really love these'guys movies! Congrats for your blog. It's absolutly adorable. And I'm sorry for my english. I'm from Argentina and my language is spanish. And I love classics too! Bye.

Millie said...

The really do all have great movies! And thank you so much!

Well, I'm glad to meet another fan of classics!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin