Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Photo of the Day!



The only thing an evil, dwarf-sized genius needs are a ginormous assistant who rarely speaks, but loves to read Snow White and the Seven Dwarves and a beautiful French girlfriend, although it helps if he has crazy plans to take over half of California and start a retreat from children, while simultaneously killing off two of the best Secret Service agents President Grant's got!

Sorry I've been rather absent lately! I've been sick all week (still am) and I've been very busy (I'm leaving on Tuesday for Sierra Leone, Africa and won't be back 'till the end of the month), and on top of all that I've become sadly (VERY sadly) addicted to Tumblr and Twitter.....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

We're on twitter too! @FranklyMyDears - it wouldn't let us use Anatomyofaclassic - too long I guess...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin