Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Photo of the Day!



Cathrine Deneuve! Am I the only one who ALWAYS need to google her last name to make sure I'm spelling it right? I'm still not sure I am. And of course the red line spell check puts under it makes feel in more doubtful of my spelling skills....;-D

I promise I am back posting my Photo of the Day...EVERY SINGLE DAY! My new found addiction to Twitter and Tumblr WILL NOT PREVAIL over ClassicForever! Thanks for sticking around faithful followers!

-Millie!

5 comments:

Harley said...

Oh Millie; I wish I had your resolve. I fear my addictions are too strong. But in any case, Dreaming in Black and White seems to be sucking a lot =P

I may just give it up forever. I don't think anyone's reading it, lol.

Millie said...

No! You can do it! DON'T BECOME ADDICTED! I feel mostly responsible! I did get you hooked on Twitter...;-D

No, I ADORE Dreaming Black and White...besides the cool blog title (I wish I thought of it, but when I was choosing a name ClassicForever was the old stupid thing that came into my head! ;-D) it's a brilliant blog!

I'VE BEEN READING IT! Sheesh, it's a blog of Harleyness! It's obviously amazing!

Kate Gabrielle said...

Yay! I love Photo of the Day :D

I need to spell check her name too.. also I've been doing a lot of Marcello Mastroianni posts on tumblr and EVERY time I need to check on google first how it's spelled. I even did it for this comment.

btw Harley I READ YOUR BLOG!

Millie said...

Thanks, Kate!!! :-D (mine has a nose, obviously superior! ;-D)

OH GOSH, don't even bring up that other person's name! Hahaha! I used to also have THE most trouble with Gina Lollobrigida, except, now, I've typed it so much I sorta remember!

SEE HARLEY!

Oh, gosh, SAD! I'm over here at CF just talking to my Twitter/Tumblr pals...sad, sad, sad! HAHAHAHA!

Kate Gabrielle said...

Hey we are also AIM/Blogger pals too so we can talk anywhere! :-D

(There, it has a nose now.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin