Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Audrey, you are missed....

Today is the 17th anniversary of when the world lost the wonderful Audrey Hepburn, and she is still missed! However her grace, beauty, talent, and charm still lives on!

When, being "serious" I can never think of anything to say, so I really wanted to link to a beyond excellent post my good non-fleshie Harley wrote yesterday.

In Retrospect: Audrey Hepburn


I did make a short video for Audrey (although it has no narration by The Millie...VERY sad for you guys...of course...haha!). It's not very good, but it just has some favorite photos and a few clips I could dig up on YouTube (rather frustrating because I HAVE all the films on DVD....darn copyright protected disks...;-D).

Anyway, yeah, here is a bit of a tribute to the beyond amazing Audrey, who has been a part of my life in so many ways:

EDIT: I really couldn't decide what music to use, so I created alternate version with the other song, "It's Hard To Say Goodbye"!



The original:



-Millie!

3 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

a poignant day, indeed. I don't know who I'd be without chere Audrey. Thanks for the reminder

Merriam said...

Audrey is definitely missed. She's one of my favorites.

By the way, I think you can get around DVD protection if you download a free DVD decryptor. I've only done it once so I don't know much about it, but it did the trick with Some Like it Hot.

Jennifer said...

Aww Millie, I love the videos! You're wonderful for making them for Audrey. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin