10. Call Casey, Auntie Casey so much that everyone WILL think she's really my Aunt (pronounced "Ahhntie" not "Anntie")!
9. FORCE Kate to realize the amazingness of Tyrone Power!
8. Convince ONE person that The Kid IS cooler than Hannibal Heyes.
7. Stop using all-capped words in every sentence!
6. Make up a song about Cherry Honey Ricola to the tune of The Dick Van Dyke Show theme.
5. Watch Gidget Goes Hawaiian in theaters (I'm SUUURE some theater SOMEWHERE appreciates this movie's genius)!
4. Make a finger puppet of Bobby Darin snapping his fingers to Multiplication.
3. Actually WRITE all the posts/reviews I always promise I'm going to! ...Okay not really....
2. Be the one person to actually get a response from Olivia De Havilland! MWAHAHAHA! I WILL do it too! She won't be able to just not respond to me!
1. Have a week of Photo's of the Day that involve stars eating cheese! (Cheese is good Kate, sheesh! And I'm not talking about Velveeta/Perry Como cheese)
As you can see from my resolutions...this year is gonna be one stinkin' brilliant year for ClassicForever. A year that will make you PROUD to be a follower!
BTW, the 14th is my one year blog anniversary and Kate told me I should do something special. Unfortunately I can't think of anything special to do...that doesn't involve tofu.
But, don't worry! I'm SUUUREEE I'll think of something...by the 15th (that's usually when I remember things)!
BTW, speaking of remembering important dates. I want to wish Ray Milland a happy five, no make that SIX (it's now 12:02am) days after his 103rd birthday! Favorite actor ever (tied with, well I've told this story so many times...just look at the sidebar)! And also the inspiration behind my name. Some of you know that my real name is not in fact Millie. It was a nickname I picked up in my TCM Message Board days (days spent with Sarah and Harley) when my screen-name was ILoveRayMilland (well, it was either gonna be that or TheBarkleysofOffBroadway...and since my name has nothing to do with the Barkleys...). People got tired of calling my ILRM (also some people called my Ray...which just WOULDN'T do), so I picked up the nickname Millie (I don't recall WHO exactly gave it to me. Probably Sarah or Harley!) Wow, this isn't boring at all...SHEESH!
Anyway, it's gonna be a GREAT 2010! (Even though I keep typing 20010...force of habit!)
FINAL BTW, Just in case somebody hasn't heard Ginger of Asleep In New York is back...and writing amazingly cool posts! Totally check out her blog! One of the best ever!
That's all! Have a great day!