Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh no! It happened again! Millie got bored in the middle of the night and went a little Windows Movie Maker happy...

...and made another STRANGE video.

Seriously, you guys need to start having someone on Twitter all night long, just to talk to me...and keep me from the craziness! ;-D

Anyway, this video is made up of clips from many films and TV shows (but, NO narration by The Millie).

It's titled: How to Look Cool in Any Situation: Tips From Some Very Cool Guys (as you can see, I'm positively brilliant when it comes to original and amazing titles...NOT!)

Yeah, so that's about it. It's clips I had to get off of YouTube, so the quality may not be the best on all. BTW, does anyone know of a good, FREE, DVD ripping program?



I'm gonna go work on my gnome project some more. Ignore me.

OH, yeah, one more thing, my blog email has been freaking out the past week or so, so if you have sent me an email...I JUST got it, and will be responding shortly!

ALSO! Photos of the Day will be returning tomorrow!!! *And there was rejoicing in the streets*

I really don't know what I'm saying right now.

And THIS is why it is bad to let a 15 year-old have a blog for other people to read.

Okay, really! Goodnight/Good morning!

-Millie!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

OOOOHHH I really like this!! :D

Millie said...

Aww, thank you! I was about to delete it, because it was so incredibly strange! But, your comment made me keep it up! :-D

Sally said...

This is cool! And I thought you'd like to know that I nominated you for an award!

flyingdowntohollywood.blogspot.com

Kate Gabrielle said...

Super duper amazingly fantastically overwhelmingly COOL!!!!!!!!!

Millie said...

Sally: Wow, thanks!

Kate: Liar..........but thanks anyway! ;-D Too sweet! Really!

Kate Gabrielle said...

I wasn't lying!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin