Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A rather random question about a movie's location...

Now, this is REALLY random, but I was curious to those of you who may have recently seen (or know it super well) The Egg and I.

I haven't seen it in a couple of years (and my DVD copy of it seems to have gone missing). So, I was wondering, in the film, is Betty and Bob's chicken farm located in New York or Washington? I have read a couple of things about it taking place in New York.

But, the book itself (which the movie was based on) takes place in Washington. And the later Ma & Pa Kettle films CLEARLY take place in Washington (towns that are mentioned or shown; the town they live in). So, I was curious. Does the original film take place in Washington or New York?

Thanks ever so!

2 comments:

Sarah Asay said...

i thought it took place in washington.... but don't quote me....

Millie said...

Sadly, I found the DVD of it and in the movie it takes place in NY! Sheesh, IDIOTS! No place is cooler than Washington! What are they thinking!?!?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin