Monday, March 1, 2010

Excuse me while I die of laughter...

I've been trying to get Kate to watch some episodes of Wild Wild West (aka one of THE coolest shows ever) for a long time now. On Saturday night she watched her first episode...and her second...and her third....That made me very happy. Haha!

Anyway, I just HAD to share this beyond hysterical song..........sung by Robert Conrad:



AHHHH! Now I can't stop laughing again. This song has got to be one of THE single most hilarious things ever recorded. And seriously. IT'S STINKIN' JAMES WEST SINGING CREEPER 50'S TEEN MUSIC WITH ABNORMAL NONHUMAN BACKUP SINGERS!

It's actually kinda brilliant. ;-D

No, but really. I can barely type this right now, THAT'S how hard I'm laughing.

I'm sure it's not as funny if you haven't grown up constantly watching this show about a super cool (emphasis on the fact that he's supposed to be cool) Secret Service agent for President Grant ("James Bond on horseback"). But still.

Okay, nevermind...I'm just gonna go sit in the corner and try to stop laughing...;-D

4 comments:

NoirGirl said...

Wow you are right about those non-human backup singers! I don't even see why Robert Conrad made this recording, unless it was before his WWW success.

Favorite part: when they sing "I hang around" and he's actually hanging there!

Shrinky Inky said...

nom nom nom, he was so pretty to look at though - loved that show as a kid as well!

C.K. Dexter Haven said...

Millie, your total coolness is ever growing! I LOVE the Wild, Wild West. Just got season four for Christmas last year. Each season is different ina good way and it's impossible to pick a favorite.

Millie said...

Casey: Oh, this was LONG before WWW. VERY LONG BEFORE! Haha! This was made, I believe, in the late 50's/early 60's. He went through a brief "teen idolish" stage. He was in movies like Palm Springs Weekend. Haha!

OH, heck yeah! That was my favorite part too = hysterical laughter!

Shrinky Inky: Yay! Another fan of the show! It's one of my faves!

C.K.: Haha! Thanks so much! :-)

OMG! That is craziness! You love so many of the same shows I do!

Yeah, my younger brothers and I all chipped in to buy Season 4, like the day it came out! Haha! My whole family loves the show so much. It was one of the first shows I actually remember watching!

Same here! They were all great for different reasons. I think MAYBE season 1 was my favorite, but they were all so great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin