Thursday, April 1, 2010

16 Years Of Watching Classic Movies!

...Okay, TECHNICALLY, 16 years of doing anything at all.

Haha! My mom actually watched the 1940 Pride and Prejudice with me the very day I was born!

Other people sometimes say, "Well, I was watching classic film before I learned how to walk!" I say, "Well, I was watching classic film before I learned how to breathe! TAKE THAT!" ;-D

Okay, this post is really unnecessary and more than a little self-indulgent, but oh well! ;-D

I just really wanted to thank everyone who has been wishing me a happy birthday on Twitter! And especially thank you ever so to:

Kate (Some brilliant photoshopped amazingness!)

Nicola (BOBBY/SANDY PICSPAM!)

And Sarah (see below)

for their BEYOND splendid birthday posts!

Sarah being Wowzie Kazam amazing:





I seriously keep watching the second video OVER AND OVER AND OVER, because the creeper birthday song is slightly addicting! ;-D

Thanks so much everyone! You are the best!

-The Millie

11 comments:

Amanda Cooper said...

Happy birthday, Millie!!

Would you like to get the speech about 16 years being a milestone (which is different from a millstone) in your life, or would you prefer that I just skip it? : )

Jacqueline T Lynch said...

Happy Birthday, Millie. No milestone speeches from me, either. Just enjoy being sixteen.

C.K. Dexter Haven said...

Happy Birthday to my pal in Monkee fandom!

Millie said...

Amanda! Thanks! Hahahaha, I'll pass! ;-D

Jacqueline: Thank you so much! BTW, I just got the DVDs from your contest yesterday! SO EXCITED!

CK: Thanks! Heck yeah! The Monkees NEED more fans!

Kendra said...

Happy birthday!

kallim said...

Happy Birthday!

Merriam said...

How awesome to be born on April 1st! Happy sweet sixteen!

DKoren said...

Happy happy birthday, Millie!!

Meredith said...

a belated happy birthday to you!

Richard Hourula said...

Better late than never? Happy very belated birthday. Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!

hana-bi. said...

PAUL NEWMAN COOKIES ARE GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL.
Bahahaha I love that! Happy belated birthday, Millzors! *squish hug*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin