Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photo of the Day!


Hey, sorry I've been gone for SOO long! It's really been killing me! A combination of school, work, sickness, birthday, etc. Haha! But, I'm back now!

Hopefully within the next week or so you will see a new post in the following series: Lovely Lady of the Week, They Could Read the Phonebook to Me, The Underrated Genius of The Monkees, and a brand new series (because I REALLY needed it! ;-D).

ALSO, TOMORROW, CRAZY AMAZINGNESS. HERE AND AT KATE'S. YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT. BE EXCITED.

{Mary Tyler Moore looking crazy-cool. Literally. In an episode of The Mary Tyler Moore Show.}

4 comments:

Merriam said...

We missed you!

Joanne Angelina said...

I simply adore this blog, firstly because I really am such an old soul at heart and to find a blog that talks about great beings in the golden years who continue to live in our hearts, is delightful. And Audrey Hepburn as your main blog title! haha
Hope you have a great week!
x

Millie said...

Thanks Merriam! :-D

Joanne, Thank you so much! This really means a lot! :-D I hope you have a great week too!

Katherine Doherty said...

I have started watching the mary tyler moore show from episode one on netflix...i will watch every episode. maybe twice. im obsessed! (my wardrobe is slowly morphing into hers)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin