Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Results Are In...EVERYONE WHO CHOSE THE AWESOME SURFER MOVIES IS GOING TO DIE A SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH. I'm not joking.


^How can you not adore them?!? Okay, actually James Darren is really annoying....and um, (despite whatever Kate says) The Big Kahuna is a just a creeper (sorry Cliff Robertson). BUT SANDRA DEE IS STILL AWESOME!

The results to my poll: The Genre You Just Can't Handle Watching-- Without Hatred Rising Up Inside of You

Obviously, there was something illegal going on because Teen/Awesome Surfer Movies lost with FOURTEEN STINKIN' VOTES.

Guys, the word "awesome" alludes to the fact that the movies ARE AWESOME. Sheesh.

I am also highly suspicious of the concentrated voting for those films RIGHT NEAR THE END OF THE POLL.

Immediately, I suspected illegal voting. Also, I immediately suspected my close blogging non-fleshies. Frankly, just because a lot of my close blogging non-fleshies are pro at cheating polls and otherwise disrupting things! (The company I keep...tsk, tsk, tsk! They are so markedly different from my peace-loving, non-debating, non-disruptive soul!)

But, most of my close blogging non-fleshies also have no problem with the surfer genre, so THE SEARCH CONTINUES.

And I will find you.

The runners up (with 7 votes) were two other favorite genres of mine:

Westerns and War Films.

First, you guys hate happy, surfer teens....and now you hate all the wunderbar guns, and fighting, and such??! How can you do this to me?

Tied for third (with 4 votes) were:

Musicals (MY OTHER FAVORITE!)

and melodrama. I hate melodrama. I voted for melodrama. Do not try to make me watch melodrama.

Coming in forth with 1 vote is Romantic Comedies. (I don't even know how it got one vote. Explain yourself! ;-D)

And coming in last with the deserving 0 votes is:

ALFRED HITCHCOCK!

He truly is his own genre. I posted him, because I just wanted to see if there was any Sir Alfred hater (is there such a thing) who would make his stance known anonymously by voting!

I'm glad there weren't!

Anyway, back to the slow, painful death.

Because of popular opinion....I will be posting an awesome series all about surfer/dumb teen movies from the 50's and 60's. YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE IT!

Have a lovely evening. And start getting excited! ;-D

-Millie



Annette's coming to get you....

3 comments:

kate gabrielle said...

Cliff is not a creeper. End of discussion.

Millie said...

THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY?! SERIOUSLY?!

After, I so obviously put a lot of thought and time into this post??!

I really feel the love, Kate! ;-DDDDD

He's not a creeper...BUT THE BIG KAHUNA IS.

End of discussion, because the discussion ended a long time ago...like in 1959.

Ms Misty said...

How Strange..I just watched Gidget for the first time yesterday with my daughter. She actually liked it. And she's not an easy one. We loved Sandra Dee:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin