Friday, August 20, 2010

Off to the Crazies Family Reunion...

I'll be back on Sunday! Currently I'm hiding out in my room while my family runs around trying to get ready...any moment now I'll be found and dragged out to the public square... but I just had to post this first!

Read about the reunion last year, Insanity runs in my family...in fact it practically gallops!

I'm taking a pile of Hitchcock's with me (including Lifeboat and I, Confess), so expect report, when I get back!

-Millie

^This has nothing to do with anything. It's just HILARIOUS!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I watched "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" for the first time today - it was terrific! My whole family loved it! :)

Denise said...

How funny--Lifeboat is next on my Netflix list. It'l be good to compare notes!

Bette said...

Love the photo even though (nobody shoot me!) I wasn't crazy about the film. I have never heard of those hitchcocks. Don't worry about the crazy ness, all the best families are! :-P

~Bette

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin