Thursday, September 2, 2010

Four Stupendously Amazingly Cool Newish Blogs That EVERYONE Should Follow!


I have some newishly discovered blogs that I MUST share with the world! They're all brilliant, so yeah.


Waitin' On a Sunny Day

Five Words: Sophie the Mad English Girl.

Also: This blog is great. Because it's run by my British twin (not be confused with the schizophrenic version of me OR the person who shares my brain). Sophie is completely hilarious. But, don't sing Oklahoma! songs around her. SHE HATES OKLAHOMA! "Oh what a beautiful morning..."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

My Blog (she hasn't decided a title yet)


My older sister, Shannon! Shannon is definitely one of the most hysterically hilarious people I have ever known! Her blog is Wowzie Kazam. My favorite post so far had to do with a rabid dog. (I'm laughing just thinking about.....;-D)

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Discovering Ida

Jean wrote a guest post for my blog about The 39 Steps. HER BLOG IS CRAZILY AMAZING! Ida Lupino is one of those people I don't know tons about...but would love to know SO MUCH MORE! This blog is extremely cool and thorough!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Audrey Obsession

Emm contacted me by e-mail at first. She loves westerns. Emm is my friend.

Haha, and she's super-cool! Check out her blog, because she has interesting opinions about everything...even opinions that go against normal "popular" opinion! I LOVE IT!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I hope you enjoy discovering some new blogs! And send some recommends on newish blogs you enjoy/author!

-Millie

10 comments:

Emm said...

"She loves westerns. Emm is my friend." Totally made my day.

Hehe, my opinions get me into trouble in real life...but my online friends seem to like them pretty well. At least with the blog I'm putting my overly analytical mind to (semi) good use!

Thanks for mentioning lil ol' me!

Matthew Coniam said...

Okeydoke. Your word's good enough for me. I'm already on board with Summer Day. Not sure I realised she was from down my way. The others I shall acquaint myself with immediately.
What the Millie says goes.

Jean Howard said...

Ahhh Thank you so much for mentioning my blog!! That just made my day. Seriously. :)

And I'll be sure to check out the other blogs, too!

Mercurie said...

I'll definitely have to check these blogs out, although I already read so many! Wowie Kazam? Is that a family phrase or something? I seem to remember you using it on more than one occasion! :-)

olivia said...

Ha! So cute Millie!
Thanks for the "reccomends"!
{oh, and your sister is just gorgeous and I loved her reference to the rabid dog :}
Olivia

Sophie said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me, my favourite Twinny (that makes no sense really...)! :) However, I might come after you with a chainsaw - or something just as deadly - since you just HAD to start singing one of *those* songs. UGH. ;D Thank you, my dear! :)

Millie said...

Emm: My opinions get me into trouble too! ;-D

Matthew: Why thank you, Matthew.

Terry: Yeah, not exactly a "FAMILY" phrase! ;-D

Olivia: Isn't she?! SO ANNOYING. I have another sister too, who is absolutely gorgeous. IT'S HIGHLY BOTHERSOME. ;-D

Sophie: A chainsaw?! REALLY?! What is the matter with spreading a little joy?! Especially since MANY A NEW DAY.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/main/1666-ispancu-zapretili-igrat-za-sbornuyu-anglii.html ]Женщины посчитали долгую прелюдию излишеством [/url]
У кого то был жуткий токсикоз? Как боролись и когда он прошол. Принимал кто то хофитол, мог помочь ли он? Я со вчерашнего дня пью его но изменений никаких не ощущаю

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin