Thursday, October 21, 2010

October Smiles At You...

The title of this post comes from a card I made many, many years ago! My oldest sister makes THE coolest cards ever, using old books, magazines, and such! Once, when I was like 8 I was making cards with her and trying to be all poetic...so I cut out this chapter of a book that said "October Smiles At You". This card just needed to be sent to someone...in September. I still have this card. Without fail I find it-- every November. I'LL SEND TO SOMEONE EVENTUALLY. That person will be very lucky. ;-D

Okay, anyway...

I absolutely loved Kate's mix of the month. I had to steal the idea. So, here is my mix for October, that I have been listening to all month. Unfortunately, I had to leave out some of the awesome songs. HOW DOES THIS SITE NOT HAVE "ROLL ON COLUMBIA, ROLL ON" BY WOODY GUTHRIE?! A grievous error.

But, anyways...

Have an awesome last 10 days of October!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

7 comments:

Mercurie said...

This is great! It has some of my favourite songs. I love "Vincent" by Don McLean!

Millie said...

Thank you so much! :-D

Oh, I know! Vincent is so amazing!

Niamhy said...

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!
Why oh why can't I listen to this music?! Just because I don't live in America!
Okay, rant over. Vincent by Don McLean is just too awesome! Good choice!

nick said...

Love Bobby Darin's music.

Millie said...

Niamhy: UGH! NOT FAIR! You can't even see what songs they are?! I'll have to find a way! Haha!

Thanks!

Nick: Bobby is seriously brilliant!

Niamhy said...

I can see the first four songs...but I'm awfully intrigued to find out what Bobby songs are on that list! ;-D For me this month it would probably be every single one of his!

Sophie said...

Nooo! I can only see the first 4 songs too! :( How sad my life is...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin