Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Hello, my children! I've come home."

The title of this post may or may not come from an awesome kid's radio show I used to listen to as a young child and still have every line of stuck in my head.

May or may not.

Anyway.

I just posted something on my Classic TV blog.

You were unaware I had a Classic TV blog?

So was I! I kinda forgot about it for a year or so.

IT'S ALL COOL. ;-D

Well, I'm back with a post on 100 Things I Love About Classic Television. It is very odd and I can't promise any level of comprehension, but please do check it out if you have time! haha

I had quite a bit of gleefully maniacal pleasure creating it...

And, as for this blog: this weekend is going to be AWESOME! A couple of really important classic star birthdays are occurring and WE ARE PARTYING! (Can you guess which two stars?)

Oh, and by the way, as long as this post is just going to be about shameless self-promotion -- here is the listing for my latest bag on Etsy! :-D

Have a lovely day!

I'll be back soon....

-Millie

1 comment:

Wendy P. said...

Hi Millie, in the name of shameless self-promotion, I just sent you an e-mail about a novel, if you want to check out that message;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin