Friday, June 24, 2011

You should have never allowed yourself to be lulled into a false sense of security, Kate.

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!

A couple of weeks ago, Kate horrifically tweeted me a creepy gif of Jimmy Stewart...BUT SHE LABELED IT WITH DANA ANDREWS (or another favorite-- I can't remember exactly). I vowed revenge. I slowly lulled her into a false sense of security. I regularly sent her Tumblr links, but of people she actually liked. She finally confessed to me that she no longer dreaded the links. I KNEW IT WAS TIME TO MAKE MY MOVE.

It was time for something BIG!

I'm Gonna Make You Love Me - Tyrone Power from The Millie on Vimeo.

So, yeah. Apparently, something big ended up being a five o'clock psycho video (it's been a long time...hasn't it?!).

This video was created from the perspective of Tyrone Power -- who just WON'T give up on Kate!

I decided to use "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" as sung by the Supremes and the Temptations, because -- why not?! It was perfectly creepy for my needs! 

(Note: alternate music track ideas were "Girl, I'm Out to Get You" by Boyce & Hart and "And I Love You So" by Don McLean)

(Also note: I may have started the whole falsely tagging a photo thing a few months ago when I sent Kate a photo of Randolph Scott and labeled it as Oskar Werner. I'm not sure if that was the catalyst though. ;-D)

(Also, also note: I am never myself at 5am.)

Anyway, that is that (sadly, I only used what I had lying around on DVD...so there is no Mark of Zorro, A Yank in the RAF, Witness For the Prosecution, or myriads of other famous Ty roles).

At this point, Kate is just being unnecessarily stubborn. No one could seriously not like Ty for this long. It goes against the very laws of the universe. BECAUSE OF HER DISLIKE FOR TYRONE POWER, STARS DISAPPEAR AND COMETS EXPLODE!

Okay, I really should go to bed now.

-Millie

P.S. I waited an hour for the video to upload to YouTube, and at the last second the upload "failed" for no reason. ARRGGHHH, KATE! ;-D

I just had to spend another hour waiting for it to upload onto Vimeo. It is now 6:30 am. I will do practically anything to save Kate from the dark, dreary path she is headed down.

6 comments:

Emm said...

Umm, Millie, this is the single creepiest thing ever. But, there is also so much coolness here. That Wonderful Urge, JAMIE BOY, and Jesse James, which I will forever associate with cookbooks.

DKoren said...

This is too funny. Poor Kate! She just needs to admit his awesomeness already and be done with it!

Nice video. Makes me want to watch Black Swan again for a longer Jamie Boy fix!

Audrey said...

Loved the video, Millie! It makes me want to watch more Tyrone Power films. :)

kate gabrielle said...

OH. MY. GOSH. You are INSANE!! hahahahaha! OMG that video. Seriously, I was just laughing hysterically the whole time. Now I'm thinking of Ty as my creepy stalker who wants to make me love him! bahaha!! Probably not your intention but oh my GOSH!

You are so amazing. The hilarious thing is, when I saw your tweet "I just wrote a post about Dirk Bogarde!" I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU DID. This plan goes DEEP doesn't it? Commenting on my modesty blaise video the other day, posting it on facebook, further creating a false sense of security, leading me to believe maybe you had written a Modesty Blaise post, perhaps?! BUT NO it was an evil, conniving, sinister plot to force me to watch Tyrone Power!! EVIL!!!!

You have succeeded AND failed at the same time. You DID manage to trick me, 100%, and totally caught me off guard with your revenge. HOWEVER I am still not going to cave on the "is Ty handsome" question... still not my cup of tea ;-D I'm not being unnecessarily stubborn, I SWEAR on Dirk Bogarde's lovely voice!! I think maybe it's his eyebrows or his nose... or his mouth maybe. Or his greasy hair? I can't tell which is bothering me most.. Just kidding ;-D Well not really ;-D

lol okay I have to end this comment eventually... but seriously, this post kind of warrants you coming up with a new word that means "Wowzie Kazam to the 10th power" because it's just THAT cool.

Millie said...

Emm: Oh, it was SUPPOSED to be creepy and cool. ;-D

Deb: I agree! haha

Yes! Jamie Boy fan-club FOREVER!

Audrey: Oh, this pleases me! :-)

Kaaaate: Well, at least you'll be thinking of him! ;-D TY NEEDS YOU TO LOVE HIM, KATE. HE NEEDS IT.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH! I succeeded! I actually did that Modesty Blaise stuff for serious, but that would have been brilliant! ;-D

Ugh. You are basically dead to me. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE INCREDIBLE BEAUTY STARING AT YOU?! HOW?!

AWWWW! I'm just so glad you liked it! :-DDDD

Raquelle said...

Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin