Monday, August 29, 2011

Ingy.


August 29, 1915 - August 29, 1982

I'm sorry, but I really don't have the words to describe my undying adoration for this woman. 

She is the greatest, most beautiful, most brilliant, most perfect, most Wowzie Kazam actress to ever exist.

I could literally listen to her reading a phonebook all-day long. 

I would drop everything to go and watch her in a toothpaste commercial.

And when it comes to her actual, factual roles -- there isn't a single non-brilliant or uninteresting performance. 

Everyone who ever knew her completely adored her.

I wish I knew her in real life, but I'm ever so happy to know her in film life. She never fails to be wonderfully Ingy.

Happy Birthday, you Swedish goddess! ;-D

-Millie

5 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

Lovely, lovely post! I hope you can celebrate Ingrid Bergman's birthday in a wonderful way..

Rianna said...

"I would drop everything to go and watch her in a toothpaste commercial." You said it beautifully! lol ;)

Meredith said...

Ingrid's my favorite actress, so I completely agree with "there isn't a single non-brilliant or uninteresting performance." :)

Emm said...

I even have a macho 23 year old coworker who loves Ingy. THAT IS PROOF OF HER SHEER AWESOMENESS.

But really, Ingrid is the finest actress of all time. Her voice. Her EYES. She just amazes me. And she had ridiculously pretty hair too...

Ingy is perfection.

Nick said...

She was the greatest. I interviewed one of her daughters for a book I have coming out soon :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin