Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sarah!

Pretend she's reading a college book.

So, my super-awesome, seriously gorgeous, and incredibly cool friend Sarah (of the wicker bar) is starting college today!

She left New York and headed to Ohio a few days ago and I got all sad and depressed that 'I was LOSING HER!" -- when I finally remembered that I haven't technically even met her in "real life" and that techinally she has actually moved CLOSER to me.

It takes me a while, okay. ;-D

It seems like just yesterday that I was just typing away that I wanted to be half as cool as Sarah "when *I* was 14!" :')

(It hasn't happened yet. I'm still not half as cool as Sarah was when she was 14.)

But, anyway. I just really wanted to wish Sarah a spectacularly awesome first day of school! You're going to be brilliant, my dear!

-Millie

4 comments:

kate gabrielle said...

awwwwwwwww this made me tear up :'-)

Millie said...

NON-FLESHIES FOREVER! :')

Sarah said...

AW MILLIE YOU'VE GOT ME ALL MISTY EYED :''''''''''''')
thank you thank you thank you soo much, this just totally made my morning. My first class went great, and I'm sure it was because of this post!! :D

and omg I was a huge freak when I was 14, but I appreciate the sentiment all the same! ;)

Millie said...

Sarah! Awww! I'm so glad the morning went well!

Please don't say that. It leaves little hope for me then! ;-D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin