Sunday, September 18, 2011

Photo of the Day!

Bette Davis being cooler than anyone should ever be allowed to be.


P.S. Please forgive my long absence. I've been working scones at the fair again AND I'm also in training for my new job at the college (I'm a writing tutor.....which I'm sure is most amusing to many of you ;-D).


Irene Palfy said...

never saw that picture in color, nice.. Hope you don't have too much stress, Millie!!

Have a nice Sunday!

PuppyLovePrincess said...

such a pretty picture! and now i want ICE CREAM (see, i'm screaming for it...) ;)

Elisabeth said...

In color or colorized? It looks like a pretty early photo - but if it's colorized it's a good job; I can't tell the difference. Wish I had her outfit - I love sailor dresses!

David said...

I can't believe it's Bette Davis!! So Young and Sweet!!

StanwyckFan said...

Love that picture!

Millie said...

Elisabeth: I really don't know. I'm guessing colorized (because of what Irene said), but I can't tell. haha. It's very well done!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin