Saturday, October 29, 2011

Well, I'm finally gonna watch it...


This poster is not lying. There is no possible way that I am prepared for this experience.

Yes, I'm finally going to watch Francis of Assisi (1961).

For two main reasons:

1) This movie has caused me SO many fines at the library (because I keep not watching it and letting it get overdue).

2) BRADFORD DILLMAN (THE KING OF EVIL SMILES) IS PLAYING A SAINT. A SAINT. A SAINT.

(Remember that time that Maurice Chevalier was a singing priest and I died of laughter? Yeah.)

Anyway. This movie is happening. WISH ME LUCK!

-Millie

3 comments:

Emm said...

I thought you were going to watch this months ago...during the Bradford Dillman blogathon!

Anyway, you'll have to at least tell ME all about it. It could be really oddly awful and hilarious.

Millie said...

Um, uh, yeah. I was SUPPOSED TO.

Never did really get around to it though. (Hence the library fines.)

Niamhy said...

There's a St. Francis Of Assisi film? Maybe I should try to convince my RE teacher to let us watch this...hahahahaha! :')

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin