Saturday, January 21, 2012

NOTHING WILL STOP THE BRADFORD DILLMAN BLOGATHON.


I am extremely sorry about the utter lack of Millie around this blog lately.

I've been having a CRAZY January.

My computer crashed with an awful virus (Oscar is okay now). I got my driver's license (FINALLY), but not before I had an epically awful driving test -- which definitely may have involved the State Patrol. Assorted other craziness occurred. Last weekend alone, I attended a wedding, a funeral, and a birthday party. ALSO last weekend, I had friends from Sierra Leone visiting.

And then. The storms came.

I haven't left my house since Monday. I haven't had power since Wednesday (I'm at my sister's house for a few hours right now). My college has been closed down all week. IT HAS BEEN INSANE. And no fun.

I love a good storm. REALLY. Wind and rain storms are absolutely lovely.

I'm not quite as a fan of snow, but when it cancels classes for a few days -- that's fun.

HOWEVER, BEING TRAPPED AT HOME WITH NO INTERNET. THIS IS NO FUN. NO FUN AT ALL.

I'm literally gonna kill my entire family very soon.

Anyway, without internet, I was extremely agitated. One, I couldn't find out if the Poe visitor showed up -- HE DIDN'T :'(. And two, I was worried about the blogathon.

Don't worry. It's still happening.

Apparently, I put the wrong dates on the announcement. It was SUPPOSED to run from the 20th - 23rd, but I put the wrong dates up.

Lovely.

The blogathon OFFICIALLY starts tomorrow and then you all can start posting (and sending me the links). I already know of a few planned posts and they are gonna be AWESOME. I'm excited.

I'm not sure if I'll have power tomorrow, but I'll definitely have it on Monday at school.

So, until we meet again...

-Millie

If you need a place to start in your Dillman appreciation, check out this post from last year. It has a few links that might be helpful.

5 comments:

Emm said...

Uh-oh. I'm in trouble. I'm just barely started on my Bradford post! I haven't even finished watching the episode I'm reviewing because it was all far too screencap worthy.

I WANT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR CRAZY JANUARY. The State Patrol especially. (I'm a cruel, merciless, and despicable human being. I know. BUT I LOVE YOU.)

kate gabrielle said...

Here's my post!! http://classicfilmscans.blogspot.com/2012/01/bradford-dillman_255.html

And what the heck with the state patrol?! NF post please!!

NoirGirl said...

My post is up! http://caseykoester.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/bradford-dillman-villain-extraordinaire/

And we really need the lowdown on this police story. I have visions of you speeding away with a white-knuckled driving instructor strapped in the passenger seat and sirens blaring!

Emm said...

Being me, I kind of forgot to send you the link. Here 'tis: http://stupendouslyamazinglycoololdtv.blogspot.com/2012/01/stone-pillow-bradford-brilliance.html

Perfect Number 6 said...

Yes! Isn't it sad the Poe visitor is gone? I live in Baltimore and it was nice to hear about that every year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin