Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bradford Dillman Blogathon. It's a little late, BUT IT IS HAPPENING.




Yeah, so you know that post from three weeks ago that was titled something like NOTHING WILL STOP THE BRADFORD DILLMAN BLOGATHON or such?

Yeah.

I feel absolutely terrible about that. These past few weeks have been frighteningly busy.

Calculus is to blame.

I'm a failure at it.

But, I promise that this blogathon will happen. It may take a few days/weeks, but it will happen. And, I'm excited, because I have actual posts to write.

Also, SEVERAL people participated in the blogathon during its scheduled time. I will be posting those posts post-haste! They were all awesome!

I'm really sorry guys. I would have much rather been here marveling in the wonder of The Evil Smile than doing whatever it was I was doing in calculus (I still don't understand).

I'll probably be absent for much of this quarter, because Calculus is seriously insane. BUT NEVER FEAR, this quarter ends on March 23rd. AND I AM LITERALLY COUNTING THE DAYS!

-Millie

2 comments:

Grand Old Movies said...

Looking forward to the blogathon (really enjoyed the trailer for it)

Emm said...

GUH. I have missed you IMMENSELY. My life has been quite boring.

IT'S LIKE ANOTHER MONTH UNTIL THE MILLIE IS BACK.

I'm going to go watch The Fugitive to comfort myself.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin