Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cool Things.

 A few randomly awesome things that make me happy and are definitely helping me to study for my calculus final tomorrow.

CALC FINAL TOMORROW.

AND THEN I'M FREE UNTIL APRIL. FREEEEE, I TELL YOU. FREEEEEE.

Also, a date has been determined for the Bradford Dillman blogathon. His birthday is on April 14th, so that will be the week of his blogathon.

Anyway. I really should get back to studying.


Dirk Bogarde Foster Grant Sunglasses Commercial


Dirk Bogarde + sunglasses is the definition of cool. I am compelled to watch it.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 {source}

And, while you're at it, check out a collection of gifs of Robert Montgomery drinking things. It's pure awesome.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
 MST3K: The Girl in Lovers Lane


Probably my favorite MST3K of all time. I LAUGH HYSTERICALLY EVERY TIME I WATCH IT.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

"Smoking doesn't kill -- I kill."


I don't even know what to say.

At this point, I think they're just making these videos for me. I'm cool with that.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A new favorite movie team:


David Janssen + buttermilk

Find more Warning Shot fangirl "loveliness" here.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Luckily, Percy managed to walk away from the duel with only a small eye wound" 

*tears* 
I can look at this at any time and die from the beauty.


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Stump the Stars": Dick Van Dyke Show


Yeah. Yeah. Everything is perfect.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Anyway, I guess I better go and write my essay and do those 100 calculus problems I've been putting off since last Wednesday.

I'll leave you with this:


Yes. It's Sidney Poitier + a baby.

Have a lovely day! ;-D

-Millie

6 comments:

Terence Towles Canote said...

Oh, I love the Dirk Bogarde sunglasses commercial. I'm sure Kate will too!

Olivia said...

Don't have time to watch the rest, but Sidney Poitier and baby is so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

I found your site a couple months ago and this is my first post! I had to post when I saw you love MST; it's my fave show and has been since '93. I'm still not sick of it - ha! I also love The Monkees. I saw them in concert in '97 and I was in the 4th row and at one point Davy came over to our side and smiled right at me. It's a special moment I'll never forget. I'm looking forward the Dillman blogathon. I'm a big fan of The Big Valley and his two eps are some of my faves. He was so cute!! Great site and good luck on your calculus test.
Angie

Mariana said...

Hahaha- LOVED that funny or die video!
Le sigh- Robert Montgomery :)

kate gabrielle said...

omg I forgot about cupcakes and antlers!! lol! And that Dirk commercial <3 <3 <3 I need to watch one of his movies immediately, I've been the worst fan EVER lately.

Also that smoking commercial is hysterical! I can see why you like him!

Also....... does this mean you're free for a chat before you go back to school?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Descargar Android said...

Muy Buen Post. Te quedo muy Cool

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin