Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday, My Dear Sarah!

Happy 19th Birthday, Sarah!

Only one year left of being a teenager. THIS IS INSANE. haha

You are just awesome. I really don't know what else to add. You just are.

Well, okay, I could add this song. Because it is the definition of Sarah.







AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

It's ALMOST as creepy as "Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen." ;-D


Have a lovely day, my dear. Thanks for being such a great friend for so many years!

-Millie

You can check out her 16th birthday post, 17 birthday post, and 18th birthday post.

We're getting too old. ;-D

2 comments:

NoirGirl said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday Sarah!! :D

OMG David Tennant with a cat? There is no better photo in the world for Sarah's birthday!!

My gosh, FOUR birthday posts already?! Where has all the time gone?!

Sarah said...

AHHHHH I DIE EVERY YEAR BECAUSE YOU ARE WAAAAY TOO SWEET. THIS WARRANTS ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

Seriously though, omg. I cannot even believe this is your 4th bday post of mine. I'm so glad we're friends! Love you!!

Also at one point that DT+cat picture was my phone background for like, a year. I'm never sick of it :')

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin