Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy 87th Birthday, Honor Blackman!


I don't know what exactly to say about this awesome human being, but honestly, she is perfect.

An actress, an activist, and a serious judo expert -- she also never ages.


The first female action hero on television, she also plays the best evil villains.


She's cooler than everyone else who has ever been cool -- and she can beat up everyone else too.


I honestly have "learn judo" on my list of life goals because of her.

And did I mention that she never ages?


photo was taken last year at an Avengers reunion.

Happy 87th Birthday, lovely lady! I hope you have many more!

-Millie

1 comment:

Terence Towles Canote said...

I think you are right. I don't think Miss Blackman has ever aged. And she is still one of the coolest human beings ever.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin