Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Monkee a Day...


Whoa! I'm really cutting it close today! I have just ten minutes to post this. Good thing I never think about what I'm writing, or edit, or contemplate whether it is understandable.

Today, I went to see Man of Steel with the youngest brother; expect a short post soon to learn THE MILLIE'S OFFICIAL VERDICT (tm).

Anyway, since we've heard from Michael, Micky, and Peter -- I suppose it is time to hear from Davy.

Now, I am merciless towards Davy's talent. And that's really unfair and misleading. I quite like him. How could a person not love this adorable little British person? IMPOSSIBLE.

And, really, Davy is proof-positive of the old saying that I just made up: "A British accent covers a multitude of sins."

Anyway, today's song is "Forget That Girl." It's my favorite Davy-sung song. It's soft and happy and lovely. I could honestly listen to it forever.



And, as a change of pace, my alternate video today is NOT DISTURBING/NIGHTMARE-INDUCING!

No, in fact, it's adorable.



Peter (I would insert a little heart symbol here, but Blogger hates them.)

GAHHHHH! IT'S 12:00! I TOOK TOO LONG TO WRITE THESE MEANINGLESS WORDS. I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE LOOKING FOR THAT DAVY CLIP. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN RUINED!

Anyway, see you tomorrow. OR I GUESS LATER TODAY.

Sheesh.

I'm a failure.

NOW, IT'S 12:01.

-Millie


1 comment:

Hamlette said...

Davy's quote "I make a terrible sound" from that clip you linked to -- that gets quoted quite a bit around here. I bet my hubby has no idea what it's from.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin