Sunday, June 30, 2013

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR MY FOLLOWERS!


Okay, so apparently, I have waited until the last possible moment -- BUT, Google Reader is disappearing tomorrow (which makes my "Forever Mine" follower slogan seem rather pathetic).

I don't want to lose all of you wonderful people.

There are a couple of ways that you can currently follow me, and they are conveniently located on the sidebar to your right.

I really quite like Bloglovin; I've been using it for a couple of years now. It's super simple and clear.

Also, you can follow me through email updates.

If there are other kinds of reader services that work well, or that you use -- let me know! I'd love to check them out!

See you on the other side, lovelies!



4 comments:

KC said...

I loaded all my stuff to The Old Reader http://theoldreader.com/ when I found out they were retiring the Google version. I like it, not as much as Google, which I've still been using, but it will work after the change.

Hamlette said...

My hubby's using The Old Reader too.

Google Friend Connect isn't disappearing (for now), though, but I'll follow you thru Bloglovin' too, just in case :-)

Sarah Asay said...

i just started blog loving thanks for the tip millie!

Olivia said...

Hi! I'm new here, but I'm loving your blog (just found out about it yesterday). I've been using feedly, which is an app for smartphones and Chrome and I quite like it. =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin