Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Nonfleshies: Together at Last

So, I am ridiculously excited, because today is the day in which I get to meet my beloved Kate, Sarah, Nicola, and Auntie Casey (links on the sidebar). We're in the midst of our five year meet up--literally planned  when I was fifteen. Crazy talk. Anyway, we're going to the TCM film festival together and it's gonna be perfect and I almost want to cry. Part of that is because I've been awake for basically the last five days. Part of that is because I get too excited about things and booked the first flight of the morning from Seattle to LAX (everyone else is arriving on reasonable flights in like eighteen hours). Part of that is because I watched an episode of Elementary on the airplane and Jonny Lee Miller's sad faces are the most devastating things ever. And part of it is because these people are some of favorite people ever and I can't wait to meet them and even possibly let them hug me, even though I hate hugs.

Of course, they might just be insufferable jerks. Time will tell. ;-D

-Millie

1 comment:

Hamlette said...

Awesomesauce! I hope you have a splendid time :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin